[CBQ] Re:Original Gallery Cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re:Original Gallery Cars
From: "Joe" <mp36er@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 15:25:11 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1266593139; bh=9Kk3FOqxXFL6e++RsnLjRiB+d+vBC3e/lvMH5emIuxE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=GWmWYUCm+hQg9neKm2gIY/Mjoc0+z2/y4HGAUlm2Neph5KbcAY7ZSglD+bjHDDRYJI1m3+RJJFWuxF+oAzRp0qF76IOKR1iQx7hhGF4BYLLbPE20Cc6zFbniNvKSKp1d
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Several of the ex-Q and a few ex-BN cars are/were stored up in Owosso, Michigan
on the Great Lake Central Railroad. Three of them were used in the hourly
passenger excursions during last summer's Trainfest.

These are the numbers I found pictures of with FRYX reporting marks:
700
709
712
718
720
734
752
790
792
797 (ex-BN)
806 (ex-BN)

http://rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=1188345
http://rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=1187408

Most, if not all, of the BN cabcars that Metra kept have had their cabs plated
over and their striping removed.

Joe LeMay

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com