Re: [CBQ] Beehive Lodge #179 B of LF

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Beehive Lodge #179 B of LF
From: archie hayden <kliner@mywdo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 21:34:54 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1265945702; bh=b5k3DFrCNiXrnIqZ1mlmR1zlpKLPlND43xlzya7cfac=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Envelope-From:X-Envelope-To:X-Received:X-Received:Message-Id:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=vJXBcuXaCgarDxTtUG6T4VThwGGlZGaET/gJ1yqGmO7WkMigx4MxV2ka+oHZP4+l4ZSwE6c90rLwtWPSiWi6lFIYg2hIP/7pGDrxH8QTRtgw9BLsf7xc2hKNOZEcikEw
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Gerald,  That would make a great project for the troops, listing the
different lodges on the system.  The BRT at Hannibal, Mo was the
Lover's Leap Lodge No. 46. Regards, Archie Hayden

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com