Re: [CBQ] 1309 update

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] 1309 update
From: Phil <pstepek@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 07:55:39 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1265126140; bh=cKca6YL7G8PKPwbHyxTASYIcl6V/6kOF3ZzveQlKgW4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=NTvDEr0fvejkLWcdvPv076t3wfd9vBhphaokQi7CL2JIeOy7Kda5/nKEckc48hAaoDTUMb3EoW8iu91hrc+QYJiZaaQwFOwv9O4KOknGWFOum7gh/DTZyY5zlZTnqti0
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
it will come in on flatcars from there, much easier than truck. one car for the
caritself one for the trucks.
We want it home so it can mate with the RPO 1923 we already have.
thanks for the info update