Re: [CBQ] Burlington-RI-Milwaukee Interchange in Washington, IA?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Burlington-RI-Milwaukee Interchange in Washington, IA?
From: estcbq@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 16:38:53 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1264109969; bh=7O6yEF0+5gvz62xRbKyLKODh7BuA992BzxukjHrOWrw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:X-AOL-IP:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Spam-Flag:X-AOL-SENDER:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=c/8c0tt2qvaMExZIy+D1m/OKMr6FJJ6BWR4FQiKOeUwPq5JGmQ8susgGHHWH+bkHYfCV+Q9HFCjLOn9p9wZl+aGPmTpUcUSExXa331aUXO84vj47HQgPl1/UN9yrS+I/
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
the 1912 and 1917 ORERS  lists a freight connection and junction point with the
RI at Washington Ia
the 1904 ORER does not list a freight connection nor a junction point in
Washington Ia---jim young