Re: [CBQ] Reminder - Wyoming

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Reminder - Wyoming
From: "David Fellows Pease" <davidp@tritel.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 13:33:36 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1264106082; bh=MJNlw+HnSjW4LaNZjPuNUJ1cYNt9CMV58ZKxXXumGts=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-MagicMail-UUID:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=olBze4IhNHeUChxuJ9ITNJSOWjOxvGOHBTxzgc2ZXPmCDUkjiQlA9Pc11YgJB+9glfh1NsgfGmIoKak8GTaAbJNzR64PwV79GQ2fdmgawWQW3TIfq0LSh3Zi9gDcF6x9
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
There are no passenger trains on the Cody branch line anymore.  However, there
are two daily BNSF freight trains.  One orginates from Cody and goes to
Greybull, Wyoming, an  the other orginates in  Greybull and goes to Cody.  Both
of these trains still have Waycars on them.

David