Re: [CBQ] Prospect Junction

To: cbq@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Prospect Junction
From: Norm Metcalf <n.metcalf@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 08:12:11 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1262272345; bh=GDTTeImqYKHghV77HiXVH5jgyTkHYvunJ2GmAtIoYcA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=uLAMCA/G0tEuw/4z2fiLcpuarYsgyo4hugpoHYq4h6PhatbQZ2A3GcpimGa+ElEr8C/Ydy3wmVoQmdr5H6z64Qw74JQRuCZcuwKEgJxa1MBJD+yZ0AUq8MXLNs0LXTcl
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com