RE: [CBQ] Re: 2010 Calendar for OSH

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: 2010 Calendar for OSH
From: Ray bedard <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 12:11:46 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1261339978; bh=ng6Nk8/89gUAFuc6D0ephBDpT6HqyB/QAYks9081eEc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=U8/XB77zujAGsRAanYD8tG0l7ONrUE6gf3CE5JOAQOrjzvRbNmKBgI9UjRmz1vBlLm9D+IkWH9j/5qIRBTbPkKJVzpm3Sno6Jey7QqNhyRRddU/juwpRpkJilCmH6wOf
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The link to the Swanton Pacific Railroad is: http://sprr.calpoly.edu/index.html

This is the live steam railroad that is owned and operated by the California
Polytechnic State University, (Cal Poly) at San Louis Obispo. The Railroad is
actually located north of Santa Cruz near the town of Boony Doon. I have yet to
visit it, but as I understand, it is only open to alumni, students and their
families of Cal Poly. However, I was able to make contact with someone that had
invited me to the last event Oct 11th, but because of a family conflict I was
not able to attend. I hope to go visit it in the spring.

Check out the web site, it is most interesting.

Ray Bedard

San Jose CA

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com