RE: [CBQ] Re: 2010 Calendar for OSH

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: 2010 Calendar for OSH
From: Rick Keil <rkeil6721@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 12:22:39 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1261333395; bh=lVGx1sfSR5/kwYJC4oyrTsBe1qgQGqMN/QRxvxOqG9A=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Cj+M5EXyhsVjh6CiTAu9GMrncfMLDNvGKrFp2GZV8u7Lsr5SLT2g2t9f6civB0uJq2WTekeCzzgsKpr8jQ8ioYSGN5bYNn9lofG8+huhbX60yW8d+h3o2ZT/Zqueh4ju
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks

My brother lives in Suisun City (near Sacramento), I'll see if he cna grab me
one!

Ricky

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com