[CBQ] Re: Burlington Refrigerator Express color schemes?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Burlington Refrigerator Express color schemes?
From: "railsnw1" <railsnw@att.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 15:38:58 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1261066983; bh=zEjtsotx9UOUcdNlZ58PnBbhe4d0xxTzt2p5yVBgxe4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=H2R8vyr1hOeIL7oYMvySCwNQHiMzvTBbTCQITvNFq/pvD0hQ4tnlyiafAiN12inEZ1aV4L5FiuhGV00WWNYLwF8USxjCS5qQzRHUic6vn2OjBxckQeulZ/uNWSVyKuNa
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
While not for steel cars a good resource on wood BREX cars was done by Bill
Welch. A link to it can be found at http://s-clmodeler.aclsal.org/ and then
scroll to the bottom and click on Special Issue - FGEX/WFEX/BREX Wooden Cars.

Richard Wilkens

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com