Re: [CBQ] Barber-Greene

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Barber-Greene
From: "Dan Grobe" <dlgrobe@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 03:57:37 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1260503879; bh=jNgerUx2tspe8NGLPjjKvlFmkL4KStDG17l+VQg5RmQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-rim-org-msg-ref-id:Message-ID:X-Priority:References:In-Reply-To:Sensitivity:Importance:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=OUFkhxFUYDiNpVUN+jH2ehGtjaHyNPmZTYcOsuWsx2dvrftBwZoMFKjLNlKtyMtrV5vhyosl+NWqgP8KzrtEPCR7oGY2ITZT0mo4GHGpr2JRFbu7GwYLYWQNuqtKc1Dp
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks for this explanation of some of the operations. I lived near the line
but that was well past its heyday. I think the only active industry is the
plastic plant at the very end of the line these days. Any other info would be
great. Are there any maps that show how the track made its way to
Batavia/Geneva.

Dan

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T