RE: [CBQ] History of Burlington Signal Aspects and Loading to Files

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] History of Burlington Signal Aspects and Loading to Files
From: GLEN HAUG <glenehaug@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 20:02:14 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1260331342; bh=AvshCCq/rLimJCheKfWXJ7PorR91x75ZL6M5xoy5G4s=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Tlkx3i8F+hhypZR2EhvKVALJEWlLaRjckYpmSYvf+muD31KTOo6VYOHxIgXIktns9XuoiHs2I8ROA7vSXPVMQJGOSHqqFz6jmQHIRyYAaZlj6qc6UgeLwUdecveF93E2
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Brandon:

I have a 1967 Consolidated Code and a 1929 edition of Burlington Lines Rules of
the Operating Department, both of which show signal aspects in color.  However,
I do not know the procedure to, or even know how to, obtain permission and load
them as files in CBQ yahoo groups.  I would be willing to scan them, and either
send them to someone who know how to load them, or try to do it myself if
permission is granted and someone can direct me how to do it.

The signal aspects from the 1967 Consolidated Code are probably the most
useful, and will fit on 3 pages.  The signal aspects from 1929 are about 12
pages, and contain a number of aspects for either 2 color light signals, or
lower quadrant, 2 blade, semaphores, both of which are long gone.  The 1929
aspects might be a little over-taxing for the file section if space is limited.

Glen Haug