Re: [CBQ] New CB&Q Book

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] New CB&Q Book
From: estcbq@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 22:50:34 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1259639446; bh=cr+lzxwZ/5NEMUJpwvsm6j6cuHOZYrsoP91QEpkSX0w=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:X-AOL-IP:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Spam-Flag:X-AOL-SENDER:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=pmS+uT0eXf04lDz4dbx7IlAvUGTBTIHOMwMKpNhjeIfT6/pGcGA6slMJ9JeJ5r8ywdkvttVASJZ2xoEaHasNHbrcTrDiJ7FYWEhR3yyYNxFmpasGWo3cXK1f0mCCEok0
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
having grown up just north of Galesburg it is better than great--it is----you
make the call---jim young