Re: [CBQ] BLI Plated E Units

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] BLI Plated E Units
From: Gordon Smith <kc2bw@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 18:24:18 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1259537295; bh=YcQBF45yaCPw7ubSodQocHsyc5f8O+Wpsh2S42sPwCs=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-id:X-MIMEOLE:X-Mailer:X-Priority:X-MSMail-priority:References:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=gu2jWPTtNI/VnH0Icutg0v0MgWqgcOMsmGXfwI74mXlc3rD7ltdQFEIztW24sdLdB/KINpgqh3MwdaH5sQAbftuVIRZVhmLFue+uk7FFu42PjOIw04RMPsbv4GzXeb0+
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Scott

Yes...that is correct. You will probably find that the plating covers the
entire body, as it does on the E9s. What did you remove it with? I'm going
to try some lacquer thinner.
Gordon