RE: [CBQ] BHRS mbrship helps influence model mfgs

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] BHRS mbrship helps influence model mfgs
From: VERLIN WHITE <verlinwhite@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 09:14:57 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1258132499; bh=qJojxos5bNMKVEP87eODl1MYEW8v1sqixnBdaZwvgIs=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=b//T//QCclPAjZqgKeAIWwz0SnKelIcwghrF2G4ZIZPnAZqVgpqi8CWxSDQaX6hukEd0YJOi9YVuaINyWsnr2TUJtfs0UOrqiTdu11sHIokpzoHW1K62l+HIIbiHMuT/
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Gerald

Thank-you for the push.
I have been wanting to join for years but you know how things go.
I do have somet information on the F.C.N.G.Ry. that had became a part of the
C.B.&Q. in 1904 ( some say it was from the start).

Verlin