[CBQ] Commuter Consist

To: cbq@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Commuter Consist
From: qutlx1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:01:12 EST
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1258077956; bh=LHx4xBwKAsu+sBqSADAfw61JtdM9HM3UP1iqPqR7CdE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:X-Mailer:X-Spam-Flag:X-AOL-SENDER:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=EqKU31+6CCo+E7r5+x5iRfLK3dvtBE9zyGyoZ4dIdisMj1GLDt6pTAWZaYxHiaZqaDXMFC8/o9sWy3QOb8DYBtEdFz4SZ/yc0guLze/m8wfN1E9KTVEC3g+8U0szOLzp
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Take it from someone who knows John Smith personally,he lives in the same
town as me. He follows me in seniority by about 2 years. I still ride w/him
a  few times a month on the middle round trip.

John is mild compared to some of his predecessors. Try comparing John to
Bill Burnell, Jacko Hollan,"Peanuts" Schroeder,"Casey"Colgan, Frank
Windisch, "Skeeter" Nass,"Tinny" Bieri,"Freddie"Erb,Jack Milroy,Bob  Johnson,
"Maxy"
Josephson,,Ralph Plummer, "Morrie" Campbell,
Even the grand Puhpab himself,Ed Metz or Archie Maze and many
others..............

The stories are stacking up. Just one quick one.... We've unloaded at CUS
and I'm walking up thru the cars from the rear end to make sure everyone is
off  and to find a WSJ. Hey there are priorities!  Upon entering the
vestibule of the first or second car I come upon a full fledge battle  between
Archie Mays(The hoggers greiver) and Archie Mays(the brakemans  griever) over
the fact of who has first rights to the papers on the  train !? The train
crew or the fireman sent back to fill the engineers reading  needs !! It was
like watching a scorpion and a
terantula go at it.

Leo Phillipp

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com