RE: [CBQ] BRHS Publications Index

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] BRHS Publications Index
From: Gerald & Virginia Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 14:26:56 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1256412422; bh=xZIdo2rFff3xmGcuN4CaFZp4fVwF4ftSal2NkEJpqQk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=bWCScQAXcueoPaYPIVrDLN5vOjwf+/Z9l9y1r/CYvjid973gKCriPKLxaKsKLsZDwD6ecewSqottS8eSv3iHpVQkelgL09Aop4Fv5w70i22CwK/MaYcQMqQH5t4+65yt
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I know several of us have posted to this site thanking Rupert for his labor of
love but wow!  Can you imagine you or I doing a similar work on a railroad in
New Zealand that ceased existence 39 years ago?  Can you further imagine taking
the time & $$$ to attend, several time AND with your family, Historical Society
meets for a RR in New Zealand?

For those of us who cannot find the time or money to get to meet in America or
do a little research to help our fans, we need only to look to Rupert for
inpsiration.

Thanks Rupert!  The index is fantastic (I just used it to check on something
I'd forgotten because after 30 years a few publication details get fuzzy!)

Gerald

Recent Activity

 3
New Members