[CBQ] China on the Aurora wrecker diner

To: cbq@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] China on the Aurora wrecker diner
From: qutlx1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 20:40:41 EDT
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1255394458; bh=OlCuwpXEgMW2v8bJhypgGL3rkpclzeSrcriCrE9ZzkU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:X-Mailer:X-Spam-Flag:X-AOL-SENDER:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ttqcjmD38Asp+uP9Wq6wBvrh7cDnqoayXxLQIj1bccQ6hgARdvwEuVI0vos1NNvFCWgPHF67i3R5l4k5I6DRzQ9INyxs6qshHYLKDccmhihaFi51yDFQEvwJQWwZYbN9
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I know this is a real miniscule point, but in looking at all the Q china on
 ebay tonight I got to wondering about the china we used to eat off of on
the  Aurora Wrecker diner ?

Besides the awesome meals,prepared at company expense, do any of my former
co-workers recall the china we ate from?

My wrecker calls were mostly for the Fox River Branch so breakfast and
lunch were the meals before the hog law sent us home.The pecking order made
perfect sense. First the wrecking crew members(the carmen),then the engine
crew  and finally the train crew.

I've got to say I ate on both the Zephyr diners and the wrecker diner. I
preferred the wrecker food. Why?
Because it was really tasty(on a couple runs,my Uncle was the cook),
unlimited helpings and there  was no check at the end !

Leo Phillipp