Re: [CBQ] Re: California Zephyr 6/5 sleepers In "N" Scale

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: California Zephyr 6/5 sleepers In "N" Scale
From: John Manion <railbass@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 08:05:47 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1255356349; bh=iukidFZaiA7v7T4Py7DOKB2PtlbnWAW2DB9vpGv2eCE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:References:X-Google-Sender-Auth:Message-ID:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=fFRNsRg4384e6OwA7SOWGjqJmZH1rSTs1Z7Glgv6u34bwCCCex6eCilX3iRJWu9WJ3qvU/2hzrvVXfZ6bxkKIyFdZUIQ1ww1gg3tABX2tMUbhym/EJ9dqoGrQTBrlIEI
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Jim -
I don't have Silver Dove in N scale, only in HO with the BWL model.   I am
going to ask $10 each for the cars plus shipping, with some reduction for a
larger lot.   I am going to keep Silver Crag, Silver Prairie, and 2 of the
Con-Cor undec 10/6 sleepers for future CZ expansion.  BTW, I only mentioned
these flat top cars because of your interest in the 6/5 sleeper.   I also
have 3 Con-Cor undec vista dome coaches, 1 Kato CB&Q baggage (Silver Light),
1 Kato CB&Q RPO (Silver Sheen), 1 Kato CB&Q vista dome coach (Silver
Vision), 1 Kato CB&Q slumber coach (Silver Siesta), and 1 Con-Cor CB&Q vista
dome observation (Silver Planet), which I will make available.   Please
indicate your interest, if any, in these other cars before we talk about a
package deal.   I am definitely going to make Silver Top and Silver Chair
available to you.   I am keeping for future projects in this area 4 vista
dome coaches, the 4 10/6 sleepers, 1 CZ diner (Silver Spoon), CZ baggage
car, 2 Kato CB&Q business cars, and a flat top observation ( Silver
Fountain).   I am making 4 vista dome coaches, 1 CB&Q baggage, 1 CB&Q RPO, 1
CB&Q slumber coach, 1 CB&Q vista dome observation, 1 undec 10/6 sleeper, 1
CB&Q 10/6 sleeper (Silver Pass), 1 undec coach, 2 CB&Q parlor cars, and 2
CB&Q coaches (Silver Birch/Cloud) available.   Let me know which of these
you want for a total package.   BTW, I get back to Illinois at least once a
year because I lived in Indiana and Illinois for 20 years, and my two sons
live near Danville, IL.
- John Manion