[CBQ] Re: CZ Diners

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: CZ Diners
From: "Hubert Hanrahan" <domelinerdude@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 18:47:02 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1249930038; bh=H9VM/xuyO7A9VtmGZi51eCWmcpj6wV8cAP9D4KLmgg0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=NoRJJVotqhjxIAyo9mcP7ewRL4b5okrU0EfVT0YYQiTbYHh/mpoAioMnYmhkgqVAh5IM37vhY9hBCgvHS7t960AJzrWSuGHEMgXNRGHNcBTXBBD/cisCgQzgKUJGEnvS
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hello Denny,

Thank you for the additional information and the recollections from staff who
worked the trains, and your information on this topic.

I was thinking about the false floor in the dome, mistakenly thinking about the
CZ dome dorm, then a light bulb went off and I realized you referred to the SP
domes.  They certainly did have alot of space for things such as storage.

Hubert