Re: [CBQ] Shoshoni to Thermopolis route

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Shoshoni to Thermopolis route
From: MICHAEL PANNELL <michael.pannell@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 22:17:48 +0000 (GMT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1249337919; bh=5Ydlqd9tFZqVKoy05uqoIcWyzoXqWW5hn3CQThdohm8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=YGCuTnKjA5sDOEFNj7JQtpfnO/NVX7DB7ii6BUZjWgMrR7m3AtkS2lou4qwvQuiGIG0pJP1Zbx8H6sIDzBZ2+ZIOD50pQVRJZxO2K6bqwavzljcMtE1B9SCw4845L/jP
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks for the info Harold, how about the old line that runs parallel to route
26 towards Casper, its obviously been unused for years, do you know anything,
it passed through Hiland and Waltman

mike