Re: [CBQ] material for the Aurora elevation Bulletin

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] material for the Aurora elevation Bulletin
From: John Almond <almondj@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 19:03:12 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1242266608; bh=oqyU3h+/bltWiYGlqjukl00sl7DUEPCTqhEevkDMNOA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:User-Agent:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Y/02JW0AaJYz8Epz8ZQetF8b0UF/hARlkIJsas7PUnYQjPVYtLTlKTcOPTtAlC3KgSKgRWu/O6wfWodLmTgPZbuTsL23wdrVwnWQKRDo2b1X+j+s2ImhWgKtJVJjsEmr