RE: [CBQ] The BRHS Bulletin has shipped today from LaGrange To All Curre

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] The BRHS Bulletin has shipped today from LaGrange To All Current paid members.
From: "Richard Morgan-Fine" <allisd1701@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 16:55:18 -0500
Cc: <almondj@comcast.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1242251725; bh=wB+1Q0BUIQFZ8mQP72+8gIQe/hrXJaZSU0gwGxeEs9k=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:To:Cc:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=XriYHe7qRPSYhmHseaVwVFZPBS95PJkBIiwJOjLqOTMA00+vgCD8aaqk9PxYYhtRl3xhQZIg00k970QrGEf0fjMGqw6FCgjcRTIxIRpsa+g9w39U/cVMkr9k8xxvhtjM
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
John

                I do not have them at the back issue store yet. Hopefully
sometime next week I will have them  AS soon as I do I will contact you.

Richard E. Morgan-Fine

VP of Publications and Director for BRHS

Back issue Store.

allisd1701@yahoo.com