RE: [CBQ] material for the Aurora elevation Bulletin

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] material for the Aurora elevation Bulletin
From: Gerald & Virginia Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 20:10:03 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1242263416; bh=N9IzKWDWgo6w87ChiRn2bjstthajJVRWRhCBn10+S+8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Ar2KBdqBJyBEW4wPsbZX5+XgM3Z+9IKJ3T9JchSn5v/NmnFQJYFCp/IXwwtZ7ny4Sx0bVJ4YIacqlZyD3Lj1p+0vXyr95Vrj25GcydzCxvQte2kyjYDdtTyfsYyhujbZ
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
John: I am sorry to hear your offer of sharing your father's photos was not
accepted but for a number of years Hol Wagner noted in consecutive Bulletins
that material was needed for issues in the works specifying the Aurora Track
Elevations, SD's units, etc.  Apparently you did not offer the use of the
photos to him.  If you offered them to someone else specifically & did not get
a reply, you should have approached the then Board members & Officers.  It's
very important in terms of communications to get info to the correct person -
the duties of Officers and appropriate contact is printed in every Zephyr & of
course can be learned by emailing the BRHS website, mailing of calling an
Officer.

If there are other Q fans out there with material to share please contact a
specific Officer, Editor, etc which is relevant to what you have to offer.  Be
persistent!

Gerald