[CBQ] Re: Oregon Depot.

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Oregon Depot.
From: "Bob Rees" <reventures_61061@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 00:55:16 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1237424269; bh=Y8LyUN5MUMlo/MnjjP+wDLd0dLlv6STKGLjOu/cA+Kw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=KpSWtpH1uiaR7pbsqqkygqq534BCKSL2QGDzuk+BttL7OysPT0JyK7+NUoeOJdJJo2J7vlk8dTHJYGoVu7wiHB4kO5wcs2lRSTmW8PzJz76lWrXXJUbiXvE270A6CZLS
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The photo was taken by Jim Purcell August 1947 and he was standing on top of
the cattle pen shed.  The R5 #2062 was known locally as the Dinky, as was every
engine working Oregon.  Yes the Dinky service Kable Brother Printing in Mt
Morris and all of the business in and around Oregon.  The engineer is a Mr.
Hank Fruit who worked for the CB&Q nearly forever.