Re: [CBQ] Beer Moves

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Beer Moves
From: dlgrobe@ameritech.net
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 18:51:25 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1236279108; bh=voLQHK7/SWBTvTXtYcCaUmPUkVDHeTB+Be4etod3+8M=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-rim-org-msg-ref-id:Message-ID:X-Priority:References:In-Reply-To:Sensitivity:Importance:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=IQdcr1aD00vOzupVVA4lIOIaAV2vGqdQoI6e0wfJJMeLEe0kuaEsM/4Vj3htjfQWUvgLbd0fRHb1CRGNwPY0oRVjojBHlrpV/FEPT1QbL1Idu4spJE3cSfWZ9rukpmhz
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Why are we talking BNSF on the CBQ list? Thanks to all that have commented on
the livestock and beer very interesting info.

Dan

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T