Re: [CBQ] Beer Moves

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Beer Moves
From: "Russ Strodtz" <normansen@groundcontrol.us>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 10:40:34 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1236271249; bh=e7Fy0/bo4xdDrp786PhMqayGglrLfkEjAMYpfdcUs7g=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-DWNI-Authenticated-User:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=D7RCX2c1jtszEQUcXbOcxYqPIXWgHKvyuI9/OC387dtetYUU7ZbHwq/djM9brC5MBY5KTZ1rLEivHAVftiqUZeckkYqX6R2gy8MxQo1pQh4NqBWK8j6va8xiEdx3NyJB
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Archie/Leo,

"Rules were made to broken" If have no idea that you are talking
about. What I was reading has Leo saying that there was no longer
any Budweiser business in general on the BN. I stated about a
regular business from Budweiser to Andover MN. Any movement would
be handled by rule and I said nothing about any rules.

I have no idea about any connection with "547 W Jackson". I said
nothing about it.

"Apology?" I have no idea how it is connected with any rule.

Russ