Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Depots

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Depots
From: "Harold Huber" <sarge9@bresnan.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 08:22:04 -0700
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
ALL,
I will compile a listing of all the depots that I have in this book.  First, I
have to shovel another 4" of snow.  These plans are like the plans in the brick
boxes Bulletin, but I have modeled 2 stations from them and they both recieved
merit awards from the NMRA for them.  I have the following states with number
of plans behind them in paranthesis:  Illinois (84), Wisconsin (9),Minnesota
(2), Nebraska (107), South Dakota (4), Montana (1), Wyoming (10), Colorado (9),
Iowa (54), Missouri (51), Kansas (2).  Second, I can not willy nilly copy
plans.  Legitimate single requests will be honored, but mass copying will not
happen don't even ask.  Remember I am retired and on a limited income.  Again
these are not blueprints, they are exactly like the plans included in the brick
boxes Bulletin.  Also my copy is a copy of a copy and some plans are near
unreadable, but only 5 or 6.  Thirdly, I WILL NOT answer any request that comes
over this list it will do nothing but clog the list.  My e-mail is
sarge9@bresnan.net only requests to this address will be honored.  Now off to
shovel snow.
Harold Huber
Research Librarian