[CBQ] Re: CB&Q Depots

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q Depots
From: "Rory Murchison" <murchi209@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 20:50:52 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Prior to the Galva, Ill depot being torn down, I measured it and drew
up plans that I used to make a model from. I still have those plans
somewhere in my files if that would help you.

          Rory
--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, VERLIN WHITE <verlinwhite@...> wrote:

> Hello,
> That book wouldn't happen to have plans for the prairie
style Depots use here in Illinois?

wooden and brick depots that were out west. Maybe I have the plan for
the depot you are interesred in. Yes, upstairs was for Station Agents
family, but later on they were used as crew layover housing.