RE: [CBQ] CB&Q Depots

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] CB&Q Depots
From: Gerald & Virginia Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 09:07:43 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
One of the last occupied depots on BN was the former CB&Q @ Custer, SD that was
occupied by the Agent into the 1970's.  Unfortunately the depot is gone now.
Gerald

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.comFrom: sarge9@bresnan.netDate: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 07:03:46
-0700Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Depots

Bruce,Which Depot? I have a copy the company plan book for most of the wooden
and brick depots that were out west. Maybe I have the plan for the depot you
are interesred in. Yes, upstairs was for Station Agents family, but later on
they were used as crew layover housing.Harold HuberUltimate ResearchSheridan,
WY----- Original Message ----- From: brucec34rr To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com Sent:
Wednesday, December 24, 2008 7:09 PMSubject: [CBQ] CB&Q DepotsI am building one
of the CB&Q 2 story "Saltbox" depots in HO that was in S.D. and the only
photographs of Depots I have found all show the track side. What did the back
side look like?? Did they have windows and doors similar to the front? My
understanding is that the upstairs was used by the station agents
family.Thanks,Bruce[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]