Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: [CBQ] GN and NP Diners Mpls/StP to Chicago

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: [CBQ] GN and NP Diners Mpls/StP to Chicago
From: Bob Webber <rgz17@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 23:14:28 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
PRR 8352 BUSH RIVER (SOU) 10-6  4140 P-S 4140 6814 Sep-49 Oct-49
      (DH = dead head)
PRR 8357 SCHUYLKILL RIVER (SOU)  4140 P-S 4140 6814 Sep-49 Oct-49
UP IMPERIAL ROCK 4-4-2  P-S  4069H 6668 Mar-42 Apr-42
UP IMPERIAL CAPE 4-4-2  P-S  4069H 6668 Mar-42 Apr-42

BLI didn't do the 1952 version of the CZ (or ARZ/Blackhawk) 10-6