Re: [CBQ] Re: Microscale need our help...

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Microscale need our help...
From: "Rob & Bev Manley" <robev1630@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 23:13:34 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
John,
About two years ago I contacted Microscale about problems I was having with
thier CB&Q F-Unit set. I had purchased 4 sets of the revised artwork decals and
had problems with the stripes (and everything else) shattering on the shell.
Yes I gloss the paint and have used thier system exclusively for over 30 years.
The person I spoke to said there was a problem with the printing and gave me
about 10 sets that were left to play with. Any attempt to use the decal saver
coating was unsucessful. I was told that Microscale had no plans to re-run that
set. I could attempt to use the old original set I've had for 20+ years but I'd
rather not repaint my Stewart FTs for the 4th time.
If Microscale is fixing the steam set maybe they would please consider
reprinting the F-Unit set too.

Your Modeling Pal,
Rob Manley