[CBQ] Microscale need our help...

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Microscale need our help...
From: "jt23_chitown" <onequiknova@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 00:04:14 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

  As some of you may know from a few of my posts, the Microscale set
#87-1130 CB&Q C&S FW&D steam locomotives has been reprinted with over-
sized heralds. The old ,correct artwork has been lost and their looking
for a photo, scan or fax of the original correct decals to compare. My
set has been cut to bits and has no herald left or I'd do it myself. It
seems at one time the error was known at Microscale, but apparently
that person has left and nobody else there knew about the issue until I
recently brought it to their attention.

  So if anyone has a near complete set and has the ability to scan or
fax, please e-mail Tamii at tamiil@microscale.com . Lets get this
figured out so they can get the set corrected for those of us who need
them.

 To make sure you have the correct set, the heralds should measure
about .420 x .335. If they measure .555 x .445 you have the incorrect
set.
  If anyone does e-mail them the correct decals please let me know,
because if no one here has them I'll scour the internet for an old,
correct set.
 Thanks, John.