[CBQ] Re:South Dakota State Railroad Museum

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re:South Dakota State Railroad Museum
From: Denny Anspach <danspach@macnexus.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 09:27:48 -0800
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Rick Mills writes-

> It is my pleasure to report that ground was broken at Hill City,
> South Dakota, in October
> for the South Dakota State Railroad Museum, Ltd.

  Very interesting news raising both expectations, and many questions-

What is the nature of your capital funding, and  your operating budget?

I would presume by your choice of name that you are state supported,
and if so, you also may be governed by a state entity. Is this correct?

Do you have any anticipation of visitor numbers, and what will be the
projected admission cost?

Will there be professional staffing?

Thank you.

Denny