Re: [CBQ] South Dakota State Railroad Museum

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] South Dakota State Railroad Museum
From: Rick Mills <cnwdakota400@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 11:13:38 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1226949221; bh=4Tg07775a4onzW19X6mn7Ljma7THGuiFFDH73hpxHWk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=MwiNr2FSLtk2QgFR/edfZ8rrCIy0Jmv0YTuYVXw+hCgiUg0FJWbifCMT++g5Ikv/2nK7asDQjo9/NfEHy0DpJYtronImOoecoxacyBGkfZL5bRrRfq/5ZLrQwriVTkIW
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The three Zephyr cars are owned by the BHC, but this possibility has not been
discussed.

Thanks,

 Rick