Re: [CBQ] Re: bus service

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: bus service
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 18:02:51 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks for this link Greg..I had it quite awhile back and it got away from
me...I have no real interest in buses per say, but this one has a lot of bus
driver stories which in many ways parallel the stories of railroaders.? I'm
putting it back in my "favorites" list.

Even if some of you guys aren't interested in buses you might just like to
browse this site for the "atmosphere".

Pete