Re: [CBQ] Re: Section trucks And the Checker

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Section trucks And the Checker
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 22:46:03 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Dave et al...To the best of my recollection they were black with a red RI
number on the door.? In the early years of company cars the units carried just
a single number like...George Voss's company vehicle was 84...We used to
say..."car 84 where are you"....remember the old TV program...Car 54 where are
you.

I later years the cars (and trucks) carried a 5 digit number the first two
being the year the vehicle was purchased.

Pete