[CBQ] Model Train & Classic Car Show this weekend

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Model Train & Classic Car Show this weekend
From: "Scott Wessely" <noisemaker383@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 17:35:27 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I know this is short notice but the Club that I am apart of is have a
show this weekend in Marinette, WI.  The details are below.

The Wisconsin & Michigan Model RailRoad Club of Marinette, WI and
Menominee, MI is pleased to announce that we are hosting our 22nd
Annual Model Train Show this weekend.  The show will feature operating
layouts, dealers and a family style banguet and tours of area home
layouts.  Returning to the show this year(3rd year), the club will be
once again hosting an Classic Car Show in the parking lot of CCHS on
Saturday.  Also ANSUL Inc. of Marinette, WI the leaders of Fire
Protection in the world has offered us the use of one of there New
Products: The Magnum 440P a rapid responce vechile used from airport
to Oil refinerys.  So come see the cars ourside and the trains on the
inside!

We are also pleased to announce that Mr. Pat Dorin will be the speaker
at the banguet!

Location: Marinette Catholic Central High School;
No called: St. Thomas Aquinas Academy
1200 Main Street Marinette, WI