Re: [CBQ] Re: New Photo Album - Mark Twain Zephyr

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: New Photo Album - Mark Twain Zephyr
From: "Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 17:50:14 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Any chance of 9908 in HO?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Randy Gordon-Gilmore
  To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2008 5:29 PM
  Subject: [CBQ] Re: New Photo Album - Mark Twain Zephyr

  Jon,

  Thank you very much for posting the pictures!

  I have been thinking of contacting Gateway and seeing if I could drive down
  there on Friday when I'm in Macomb for the annual meet, specifically to
  photograph the MTZ, rather than going on the Mt. Pleasant tour.

  It is encouraging to see that the MTZ is on low cribbing. I would love to
  get photos of the roof details, particularly the framing on the obs end
  roof. It would not take that tall a ladder to be able to do that...

  Once I finish the Flying Yankee body masters (and I am taking a couple of
  months off work to concentrate on projects like that) I intend the MTZ (and
  9908) to be among the first of the N-scale kits I produce myself.

  Best regards,

  Randy

  --