[CBQ] New Photo Album - Mark Twain Zephyr

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] New Photo Album - Mark Twain Zephyr
From: "Jon Habegger" <jon_habegger@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 20:48:20 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I posted five photos of the Mark Twain Zephyr and two photos of one of
trucks.  These photos were taken August 14, 2008 at Gateway Rail in
Madison, IL.

Dan Kohlberg organized the tour of the Gateway Rail facility as part of
the 2008 St. Louis RPM event on August 15 and 16.  Participants were
given a two hour (or more) tour of the facility.  A highlight of the
tour was the ability to enter and photograph the Mark Twain Zephyr.

John Golden and Dan Kohlberg were among the organizers of the two day
2008 St. Louis RPM meet held in Collinsville, IL.  It was great that
they made this tour available to the participants.  My thanks to them
for organizing this event.
Jon Habegger