[CBQ] High Hood Lights

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] High Hood Lights
From: Rick Keil <rkeil6721@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 23:23:48 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
All, I have a few high hood diesels and a couple of the Atlas GP7s coming too.
Looking at the prototype pics, it looks like the lower set of lights are the
actual headlights and the upper set has a clear above red setup.  What are the
upper lights for and when would they be used.  I'm guessing the red is for when
the train goes into emergency.  Does anyone have manufacturer and part number
for the lights?  Last question, the GP7s had horns on the left side (engineer?)
on the long hood, later photos show them removed.  Were they simply removed or
relocated?

Thanks

Rick Keil
Wichita, KS