[CBQ] BURLINGTON ROUTE PASSENGER TRAINS VOL 2 VISTA DOMES AND SLUMBERCO

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] BURLINGTON ROUTE PASSENGER TRAINS VOL 2 VISTA DOMES AND SLUMBERCOACHES
From: Bob Webber <rgz17@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 09:38:26 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
All I've seen of this volume is that it is due out "in
summer".   Does anyone have a more concise date?   For some strange
reason, it is a very interesting book to me....

BURLINGTON ROUTE PASSENGER TRAINS VOL 2 VISTA DOMES AND SLUMBERCOACHES
John Strauss Jr hardcover

This volume covers the development of dome cars on the Burlington
Route, the introduction of the Vista Dome Twin Cities Zephyr,
Nebraska Zephyr, California Zephyr, American Royal Zephyr, Kansas
City Zephyr, Denver Zephyr, North Coast Limited and the Great Dome
Empire Builder. Includes hundreds of black and white and color
photographs, train consists and depot arrival/departure lists.

Bob Webber