Re: [CBQ] Reefers in Winter

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Reefers in Winter
From: Michael Matalis <mmatalis@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 23:57:57 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Years ago I worked for a freight forwarding company that operated out
of Corwith yard on the ATSF.  We learned the hard way to use insulated
boxcars for certain commodities after shipping chocolate Easter
Bunnies in February in conventional cars, forgetting that while it
might be below zero here, it wasn't in Los Angels. When the cars
arrived we got a call from our west coast distributor asking rather
sarcastically as to what they should do with the chocolate Eater
pancakes we'd shipped them.

Mike Matalis
Downers Grove IL