Re: [CBQ] Reefer Companies on the Q

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Reefer Companies on the Q
From: "Russ Strodtz" <borneo@19main.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 09:54:48 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Dave,

What members called themselves as "Three Sisters"? It was
certainly not connected by the CB&Q and GN, or at least to
used, by any such group.

I will agree that, at some times, CB&Q and GN would use power
as it based on traffic when needed. Please keep in mind that
power was only used when needed. If not needed it was sent home
or stored.

I find it head to believe that I have lived for all these years
and never seen any road that you have said as the "Three Sisters".
Where did this come from?

Russ