Re: [CBQ] CZ Consists & Broadway Limited cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CZ Consists & Broadway Limited cars
From: Bob Webber <rgz17@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 14:31:45 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Of course.  What makes it fun for me is finding out the history
involved.  And, in trying to replicate it.  It can be frustrating,
but it can also be illuminating.  Certain long held thoughts are
found to be incorrect, others amplified.  The last one I did was to
color code the cars from the original consists - to see how far apart
they strayed.   It would be a lot more entertaining if there were
more 1950s consists available.  But it really shows usage
patterns.  And it illustrates how often foreign cars show up (and
which ones repeatedly).

At 09:09 AM 5/7/2008, STEVEN HOLDING wrote:
>Bob
>REMEMBER
>Model Railroading is SUPPOSE to be FUN
>SJH