RE: [CBQ] spring & fall meets

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] spring & fall meets
From: Gerald & Virginia Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 08:51:22 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Spring meet:  this is unofficial but I was there as a Clinic presenter, Seller
and plain old Burlington fan.  That said, it was a great meet!

I believe there were about 135 Registered with only 3 no-shows, a good 15-20
local people 'off the street' for a total of 150+ participants.

Our hosts did a super job just as they did a couple yrs back.  At least one
Clinic was changed due to a conflict for the presenter but four clinics were
presented.  The floor of the 'coliseum' was full of swap tables, the depot
continues to be further restored and weather was cool but dry.  In other words,
'green boards' all the way!

Fall (Annual) meet:  I understand it's in Quincy?     Gerald