Re: [CBQ] Re: Cameron Jct. depot

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Cameron Jct. depot
From: "Rick Morgan" <rmorgan28@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 19:50:18 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Cameron Jct was a shared depot, with the Q on the south side and RI on the
north. The picture indeed is shot towards the northwest. RI and CB&Q had
seperate depots in town as well, both to the east. The water tower in the
distance, to the west, would appear to be at the RI roundhouse. Rock Island
used the CB&Q line from Cameron Jct to KC until it built its seperate line in
1930.

Rick Morgan