Re: [CBQ] As information

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] As information
From: John Ziola <johnsclubs@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:03:43 -0800 (PST)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Russ,

  Thanks for the clarification, I was confused by "at" in original message
instead of "to" as in this explanation.

  John

Russ Strodtz <borneo@19main.com> wrote:
          John,

The CB&Q looked as only at switches. Switches was followed as
properly shown.

As I said, at this date, Congress Park to Highlands and West Hinsdale
to Downers Grove were not CTC. That made the rules were different.

Russ