Re: [CBQ] C&S 99924 Ex 513 Cheyenne

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] C&S 99924 Ex 513 Cheyenne
From: MICHAEL PANNELL <michael.pannell@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 19:19:02 +0000 (GMT)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks so much i have a photo of one of the two cars in 1912 in cheyenne, just
cant see which one !!

  pics to follow

  mike

Kenneth Martin <kmartin537@surewest.net> wrote:
          Mike,

According to my C&S folio book the only sister car was 514 which was
converted to M/W in 1923. I am busy today but will try to scan the sheet
tomorrow and send you a copy. I would like to see pics.

Ken Martin