[CBQ] Proposed Indianapolis Mini-RPM Meet, Summer 2008

To: Baltimore_and_Ohio@yahoogroups.com, CBQ@yahoogroups.com, CofGmodeler@yahoogroups.com, illinois-central-model@yahoogroups.com, mstl@yahoogroups.com, protomeets@yahoogroups.com, PRR-Modeling@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Proposed Indianapolis Mini-RPM Meet, Summer 2008
From: John Golden <golden1014@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 07:55:04 -0800 (PST)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Gentlemen,

I'd like to host a mini-RPM Meet in Indianapolis in
summer 2008 and I'd appreciate your input.  My
thoughts are a one-day event on a Saturday from
roughly 10 AM to 9 PM+. I'd like to include attendee
model displays, vendors and historical societies, and
a few clinics. My vision is an informal event where we
can meet and share ideas, plus spend some bucks with a
few quality vendors. NMRA is welcome. All scales,
gauges and prototypes welcome. Layouts are welcome.

I can't imagine an entrance fee of more than $10
(hopefully less), but it depends on the location I can
secure vs. the amount of attendees expected. If we
start around 10 AM then that'll give guys from St.
Louis, Chicago, Louisville and Ohio the opportunity to
drive out and back in one day.

Please let me know if you're interested at
Golden1014@yahoo.com. Please forward this e-mail to
any person or any list as you see fit. If you'd like
to help me organize this event, let me know that too.

Thanks guys!

John

John Golden
  Bloomington, IN