[CBQ] David Lotz

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] David Lotz
From: "John Lee" <BNJohn@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 18:56:41 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
To All List Members,

It is with sad heart that I write this email.  Dave Lotz's son Jacob passed
away this afternoon, as the family was enroute to Iowa to celebrate
Christmas with family.  Dave phoned me when enroute to the hospital with
Jacob and then called several hours later to inform me they could not save
him.  Jacob was 22 years old.  If you would all keep Dave and his family in
your thoughts and prayers at this time.  The next few days will be difficult
ones for them and I know all your prayers will help them.

No funeral arrangements have been made at this time.  I will  keep you all
informed as I receive information.

Thanks,
John Lee
St. Louis, MO